Below are random blog posts. Topics range from teaching, the writing process, unidentified rashes, books I’ve enjoyed, parenting, and keen observations that you, the reader, will find interesting if you, the reader, are someone in my family. Even then, probably not.
So spiral down into my world
- A Theory About High School Teachers
- Confessions of the crimes I have committed against music
- Lifeguard Can Sense Severe Weather That Radar Can’t
- When a student dies
- On Reviews
- On Stretching
- I am not John Wayne
- On Giving Things Up
- California’s Nice, But…
- One of my happiest parenting moments was when my daughter was sick.
- Reflections as I age…
- Travel and Time and Tiredness
- Three Books People Rave About and How They Partially Let Me Down
- Daughter’s First Night Terrors
- The Things I Carried
- Books That Shaped My Life
- Why Vampire, Wolf, and Fall Angel Young Adult Books Make Sense and Why They Suck.
- Another Bathroom Story